Dermaplaning is an effective and safe exfoliation procedure. A sterile surgical scalpel is used to shave the surface of the skin to remove excess dead skin and peach fuzz/vellus hairs, performed on the face and right below the jawline. Benefits include deeper product penetration, removes soft facial hair that traps oil and dirt, promotes smoother skin, reduces the appearance of acne scars, and reduces the look of fine lines. Works on all skin types with no downtime.
60 minutes – $80
DERMAPLANE FACIAL W/ TREATMENT
Dermaplaning is an effective and safe exfoliation procedure. Works on all skin types. This service has all the same benefits as the treatment with the added benefit of extractions, massage + an added treatment masque.
75 minutes – $130
Contraindications for Dermaplaning include:
- Current or recent use of accutane, eczema, dermatitis, malignant skin tumors, open lesions, lupus, active herpes infection, sunburn and keratoses.
- Allergy to nickel
- Any Cancer therapy (chemotherapy, radiation)
- Blood thinners
- Avoid going to a tanning bed two weeks prior to treatment. This practice should be discontinued due to the increased risk of skin cancer and signs of aging.
- Waxing/threading or use depilatory creams for 7 days prior.
- Cosmetic injections for 2 weeks before and after treatments.
- Refrain use of Tretinoin, Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac, Avage, EpiDuo, Ziana and high-percentage AHA and BHA products for approximately 7 days prior to treatment. Consult your Physician before temporarily discontinuing use of any prescription medications.