Do you want to make a difference? Are you looking for a great place to work?
If you are looking for a stylist or colorist position that offers competitive pay, paid vacation, paid holidays and other benefits, then look no further! Nurtur the Salon is looking for experienced stylists who are highly motivated, productive and creative to join our team!
- We care deeply for our guests, community and each other.
- We constantly pursue learning and growth.
- We strive to live the Aveda mission every day.
- We love what we do.
- We have fun!
Education: Continuous, life-long learning is a core value of our company. At Nurtur, we believe that learning should never end. In order to support our team members in the development of their skills, we offer a continuing education program that is highly respected and recognized in the beauty industry. Our program entails diversified educational opportunities, which include:
- Frequent in-salon education by top industry professionals. Nurtur has recently hosted the following educators:
- David Adams, redCHOCOLATE
- Daniel Holzberger, NAHA Editorial Stylist of the Year – 2009
- Janell Geason, NAHA Makeup Artist of the Year – 2008, 2009
- Brent Crisp, Aveda Master Stylist
- Tim Howard, Mens Stylist
- In-salon education by Aveda regional educators and Nurtur the Salon cut, color, spa and makeup coaches
- Tuition assistance for off-site Aveda education classes
Successful candidates will have:
- Valid Ohio Cosmetology license
- Managing Ohio Cosmetology license preferred
- 3-5 years experience preferred
- Willing to work a flexible schedule; including evenings and weekends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; articulate in English.
- Commitment to company mission and vision.
- Demonstrated passion for guest care and service excellence.
- Must be interested in the growth and the conduct of a socially responsible business.
- If you are an individual who is creative and has a passion for nurturing others, please apply.
- Please submit an application with resume and salary history. No phone calls, please.